Choose ACCC To Help Get Out Of Debt
If you need help getting out of debt, American Consumer Credit Counseling may be able to help. ACCC offers debt management services that can help you find your way out of debt. When you choose ACCC, a certified counselor shows you how to pay off debts, reduce credit card debt and live life debt-free.
What Does ACCC Offer to Help Get Out of Debt?
- First, an evaluation of your finances is completed. A certified counselor gets a comprehensive picture of your financial situation. This includes your debt, expenses and income.
- Planning and budgeting. We’ll work with you to create a budget that you can live with. Additionally, the budget will allow you to pay off your debt – within five years in most cases.
- Next is debt relief consolidation. We’ll consolidate the money you owe so you can make a single payment each month to ACCC. Then, we’ll make payments to all of your creditors on your behalf. This enables you to stay current with your payments more easily. The stress of having to make separate payments to your creditors is reduced.
- Communication with creditors is key. We’ll work with your creditors for a possible reduction in your interest rates, late fees, over-limit charges and the time it will take to pay off your loan.
- Finally, financial education. You’ll have access to a wide variety of educational resources for help getting out of debt. These include newsletters, articles, and tools on our website that can help you manage credit card debt, budget your finances more effectively, learn about how to stay out of debt, and get answers to questions like “How can I improve my credit score?” and “What is debt consolidation?”
Why Choose ACCC?
When you come to ACCC, you’ll benefit from the many advantages of our debt management program, including:
- Saving money by reducing interest rates and late fees.
- Paying off your debt faster – usually within five years.
- Reducing the stress of owing money – we handle all payments to and communication with your creditors.
- Working with certified professionals – our staff is experts at finding solutions for people who need help getting out of debt.
Call 800-769-3571 today to speak with a certified counselor at ACCC!
The content for this post was sourced from www.TalkingCents.ConsumerCredit.com